Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Curiosity with 50mm lens BW

Choose Black and White

Black and white makes you concentrate on the essentials: light, story, form, emotion and information. It’s about capturing reality and the raw aesthetic, not what can be enhanced by colour. It offers a different way of looking at things.

    
Three some.

"You just need to care about what's around you and have a concern with humanity and the human comedy. Then, you can find pictures anywhere. It’s simply a matter of noticing things and organising them." Elliot Erwitt.
I was waiting for you to come up the stairs.


It is not an easy thing to do. I takes time and practice. I didn't look for anything in particular just something that captivate my eye at a single glance.  I tried to choose backgrounds and wait for the right moment for someone to pass by but sometimes people ovelaps.
  
Early çay.


 I also tried portraits.  It took me some time to find faces that interested me and luckily they didn't mind to take their portrait.  
Selling cloths at the back of Rustempaşa.


Unloading truck.
I was stubborn enough not to change my 50mm lens with my 600D canon.  Is not a full frame camera so I had to move back to get the frame I wanted.
One minaret.



Mother and Daughter.


In a rush.



Where is the mother?.


So much going on.


Tea time.

I've got it.


Not me.


Couple.

Just around the corner.


Dikkat köppek var.


Two sons one mother.


Time for a balik ekmek.





Camuflage cat.


Taking some sunten.


Fancy cigarret.


These are the few ones I picked out of 400 photos and the result of my whole morning practice.  Not bad I guess, I just hace to keep on trying until I discover myself on them.


Soreya Reyes

STREET LIFE AND DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY

Twitter:  @street_photos_




No comments:

Post a Comment