Monday, March 31, 2014

Let your subconscious work for you

Don't Overthinking just do it

"The more you think about a shot, the easier it is to lose it. If you’re thinking long, you’re thinking wrong. Sometimes you just have to take the shot. When I’m in the moment, I’m not thinking at all. I’m locked in non-thought."  Elliot Erwitt.




Eminönü


İt was a rainy morning in Eminönü. I thought rain was going to ruin my practice lesson but I had to live with it.  I tried to not get wet and protect my camera so I got under a tiny roof in a corner of the Spice Bazar and from there I started to shoot trying to get several people in a single frame.





Eminönü

İt was so crowded and I thougth it was imposible.  I said to myself,  'don't overthink it just do it, later you will give it a sense and see if it's worth it.'  




Spice Bazaar


I was a wird morning and people was not happy about rain, except for this guy who was selling umbrellas like hot bread. : )    



Eminönü




The rest of the people was trying to hurry to get to wherever they were going and along this corner I felt like I was seeing a movie.


 

Spice Bazaar


 One side the coffee shop the other side the side entrance to the spice bazar. 



Spice Bazaar



Here was my partner of corner selling nuts and he was just as entretain as me looking at the people pass by.



Spice Bazaar

  
 

Spice Bazaar


Spice Bazaar

  
 

Spice Bazaar


As soon as rain stoped we walked up the streets to Beyazid Gran Bazar.

 

Grand Bazaar



Beyazid - Grand Bazaar


There are always trucks loading and unloading commodities and by that stoping the transit at their convenience.



Beyazid - Grand Bazaar


 And what amazes me the most is man always carrying goods on their backs like if there were not trolleys. 


Beyazid






Beyazid - Grand Bazaar


We end up at the plaza before getting in the tramway. There were telephone cabins and it was good to say for a while and see who gets in and out.



Beyazid - Grand Bazaar


 And this last one shot just got me an idea of what my next practice lesson will be.  : )



Beyazid


Whether it was my subconscious or not, I just let it go. This is not even a series but I it is good to practice and just keep trying.  One day there will be my perfect shot.


I hope you enjoy the views!

 Soreya Reyes
www.searchingforemotion.com

STREET LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment