Thursday, May 8, 2014

Dreaming on a Ferry Boat


Find faces that makes you think.

I live in the Asian side of İstanbul and I cross the bosphorus very often to the European side. I always carry my camera with me and while I am on the ferry I search for faces that makes me think and "İ steal" those moments.  

I always find people daydreaming on a ferryboat. The reason is very simple: you let yourself go.  It is a moment on your own,  the boat is taking you to the other side so you don't need to worry, you have those minutes for yourself.  

Here are some of the faces that made me think,  they might be poor in composition and light but as I am learning street photography I let myself go and just take those moments.


Ferry to Üsküdar, İstanbul.




Ferry thru the Golden Horn, İstanbul



 

Ferry to Üsküdar, İstanbul.



Ferry to Kabataş, İstanbul.




Kadikoy ferry to Eminönü, İstanbul.




Ferry to Usküdar, İstanbul.
  


Ferry to Kadiköy, İstanbul.


Ferry to Kabataş, İstanbul.




Ferry to Kadiköy, Istanbul.




Ferry to Üsküdar, İstanbul.


Ferry to Üskudar, İstanbul.



Üskudar Ferry, İstanbul.



Ferry to Kadiköy, İstanbul.




Ferry to Beşiktaş, İstanbul.



Ferry to Kabataş, İstanbul.



Ferry to Beşiktaş, İstanbul.





Ferry to Karaköy, İstanbul.




Ferry to Eminönu , İstanbul.





Ferry to Eminönü, İstanbul.




Morning ferry to Eminönü, İstanbul.


Ferry to Karaköy, İstanbul.



Ferry to Kabataş, İstanbul.
  

While going on the ferry boat, it takes 10 to 25 minutes to cross to the other side, dependes from where you are coming and to where you are going.   I have to say those minutes are precious and I will miss them a lot when I leave İstanbul.

I am definetly one of those daydreamers on a ferry boat!



Soreya Reyes

STREET LIFE AND DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY

Twitter:  @street_photos_




No comments:

Post a Comment